 Technic / 3221
3220  |  3222
Subject:
Chain links (Re: Clock strikes hours)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 18:21:29 GMT

Links are a Pitsco-Dacta item, but I don't know if they ship to Australia. They
are really useful for solving tricky problems, and having two different types
is handy. They are expensive, however. Sometimes I use them where I need a
little more flexability in motor placement, but getting a chain configuration
to work smoothly can be almost as tricky as setting up the gear alignment
problem you are trying to solve.

In lugnet.technic, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Sounds good except that you need a lot of links and last time I looked
links are hard to fine (where I live anyway)