 Trains / Train Organizations / 927
Re: Info o GMLTC Style Honeycomb structure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 14:56:26 GMT

Actually we had the green farm module before they were really selling green
bricks in quantity.  Before they were selling the green 2x4s in sets, about
100-150 of them followed me home from the model shop.  (They let me keep all
of my creations that had been on my desk when I quit.)  Of course, shortly
afterwards they started selling the green bricks, but for a while it was
quite a little collection of rare bricks and colors.  (If you had looked
carefully at the old layout there was some gold and silver bricks too, I
think those are still fairly rare.)

-John3

(I never check skypoint's mail anymore it's a refuge for spam.  Mail me at
yahoo as jkelly3 instead.)

Wow, now that will look truly great. Don't get me wrong, the GMLTC layouts
always looked great, but everything was well red. I kinda looked like New Jersey
at crop planting time. The green base-plates at the NELUG's layout (it was NELUG
I am thinking of wasn't it?) looked great, and extending earth tones to a GMLTC layout...wow.

Chris

--
PGP public key available upon request.

You know, no one has ever asked...