 Trains / Train Organizations / 928
Re: Announcement for Train Event in Braunschweig/Germany
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 16:36:59 GMT

In lugnet.loc.nl, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
Hi Folks,
as some of you might have heared already, the FGLTC (First German Lego®
Train Club) is starting the 5th train event in Braunschweig / Northern
Germany.
[...]

That reminds me -- does anyone know when FGLTC was formed?  I've got it listed
here:

   http://news.lugnet.com/org/dates

but the date of 1999-12-09 (9 Dec 1999) is in question -- it's the date of
the first public mention of it that I could find.

Thanks for any additional info...

--Todd