 Trains / 8780
Re: Info o GMLTC Style Honeycomb structure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 16:37:35 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
Kim Toll wrote:
I'm interested in building up a bit of a Lego landscape similar
to the GMLTC modules.

...the pattern we at the GMLTC have perfected.  Check it out here:

I too am interested in the "honeycomb" pattern details.  No sense
"re-inventing the wheel".  The link seems to only provide a hint
though - it looks like one step in an instruction book of dozens?

SRC
StRuCtures