 Trains / 9588
Re: my LEGO display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 21:45:42 GMT

"Josh Baakko" <shi_web@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:G8Az15.507@lugnet.com...

Nice designs, i wish i could get there to see it in person!
The crane on the bottom shelf is cool, too.

Thanks :-) I build the crane in one day, I found out that there were five
shelves instead of four so I needed another train-MOC for a diorama (I
didn't want to display plain cars, so I figured a rail construction scene
would do nicely!)

-Frank