 General / 27492
Re: my LEGO display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 21:42:28 GMT

"Sonnich Jensen" <sonnich@hot.ee> wrote in message
news:G8Ayw7.4F5@lugnet.com...
That looks great. Amizing how much you have there.
I understood that you had much less space there, but there is lots of it
(well, best would be enougth to have a circle to have a train running. How
many m2 do you have there?

True, there is lots of space outside the cabinets. But two reasons not to
have trains running there:
1. it's a reading area so they don't want to have the constant noise of
trains running through the building.
2. I rather not have my trains running about unattended (the display is
there for one month).

How about http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=31560 ? These • two
blue cars below look much like these in 3225. Do you have some better
pictures of them? (It is me who is crazy - simple mocs I asume)

They look very similar indeed, I had to choose because of space limitations:
one coach or two smaller ones. I thought two looked nicer so I build those
small cars. I have no pics of those cars but I do have better pictures of
the train station:
The bulk train windows and doors changed my coaches completely so the ones
in those pictures are replaced by closed coaches.

-Frank