 General / 27518
Re: my LEGO display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 08:15:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Buiting writes:
Hi,

The local library asked me to display some of my Lego collection, since they
had two glass display cabinets in the reading area that were empty.
I filled one cabinet completely with train stuff (mostly MOCs). Since I only
had a two weekends to build stuff I have drawn a lot of inspiration from
creations I have seen elsewhere and mixed and matched those with my own
building style.
A picture of the train cabinet:

Dear Frank,

those cabinets are great! You have made a good choice in the models (sets and
MOCs) you display.

Of course I do enjoy mainly your great sceeneries with buildings and rolling
stock. Your grey + half timbered houses are georgeous!

Regards,

Ben