 Trains / 9622
Re: my LEGO display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 20:38:38 GMT

wessel burgers <wessel_b@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:G8DMIC.8M3@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

I bought nearly 40 boxes of 4229 before x-mas

*!*

This was the last time I had breakfast while browsing on LUGNET. Posts • like
these pose a serious health threat! I barely managed to get the sandwich • out
of my throat again (using Heimrich's method)!

Me too, I lately haven't bough that much due to other reasons, but still I
also from time to time buy more that just a few. Expensive yes, but one has
to be selective to get a set with the wanted parts AND other parts which
actually can be used!
The problem here is that some parts just are hard to get (more bulks wanted)
and it is hard to find someone to share e.g. a trian set with.

Sonnich