 General / 27519
Re: my LEGO display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 08:23:06 GMT

In lugnet.general, Brian Williams writes:

Outstanding display!

Thanks! :-)

And I must say that your local library is impressive
as well (I wish my local library could afford stained glass).

It was build in 1660, the building suffered heavy damage during WW2 so it
was rebuild and only the facade remains.

One
question... have you provided and card or poster descibing the contents and
directing those interested to a retail channel?

I left the cards describing the models on my desk at the office (d'oh!) but
I'll add them today.
There is a toy-store (Intertoys) within 100m from our library that carries
the full range of Lego products, including trains. I did add a note that
Lego sells bulkpacks over the Internet.

-Frank