 Trains / 9601
Re: my LEGO display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 11:59:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Buiting writes:

"Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message

Of course I do enjoy mainly your great sceeneries with buildings and • rolling
stock. Your grey + half timbered houses are georgeous!

I'm happy you like them :-) Perhaps we could combine some of our models to
create a diorama at the Lego Treffen in Meulheim? I really like the
half-timbered style unfortunatly I can build more buildings in that style -
I have completely run out of black 1x1 bricks ...

-Frank

I have planned to bring my roundhouse with me to Muelheim when we meet there in
April 2001. I think we should stay in touch to do a combined display then.

If 50 black 1x1x1 bricks could help you out: I will bring them with me to the
meeting (please remind me in time). I bought nearly 40 boxes of 4229 before
x-mas, so there should be some bricks left for trade (lots of black, blue and
greens are away now...).

Regards,

Ben