 Trains / 7481
Re: 8 wide trolley??? (was new interurban/trolley from MTW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 21:13:40 GMT

"John Neal" <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message

[ ... snipped ... ]

Moot point for sure, for the layout is about a quarter demo'ed and • resorted....

-John

Purely out of curiousity, how long (man hours?) do you expect it to take to
dismantle and resort the layout?  I have a self imposed "sort all of the
miscellaneous stuff lying around before starting any new projects" mandate
right now and I am struggling getting one big (probably a 10 gallon
Sterilite container) tub sorted and put away.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com