 Trains / 5946
Re: New Pics of my Hiawatha Locomotive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 20:33:56 GMT

John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message
news:3926EE0B.9E36BF9B@uswest.net...
I am too much of a purist to incorporate a
non-LEGO coupler though that would be sweet.

Is that John Neal, the man who puts 4 wide trains on HO trucks, 14 wide on G
scale trucks and recently tried to convince others to forsake Lego track
altogether and switch to O scale train track and trucks?  The same person
who wanted to cut up coke cans, place stickers on them  and wrap them around
the Lego trains for a more realistic look?  Too much of a purist?  Please,
you are making me laugh so hard, the soda is coming out of my nose.   My
sides are aching and my nose is burning.  Please stop!!!

Mike Poindexter