 Trains / 4127
Re: Favorite Lego Train?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 18:21:00 GMT

Russell Clark wrote:
I would pay $10-$12 for a good set of instructions.

Me too!  Larry, I don't care if they are printed on
ordinary paper or just electronic copies that I have
to print out myself.  I'd pay $8 for the information
and license to use or $10 if they are printed out on
ordinary paper.

Am I right in assuming the license to use includes
performance rights?  Like if a train show charges
people for admission and a licensed copy of your
hopper is on a setup there?  What exactly does
"for your own use" mean?

/Eric McCarthy/