 Trains / 4081
Re: Favorite Lego Train?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 05:42:52 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Sam Pusch writes:
Greetings:

I realize this is a simplistic question but what is your favorite Lego Train
set?

Most people don't get asked this question...

Please let me know what is your favorite set and why?  (Sounds like a
high school assignment, sorry.)

I wish my teachers would have asked this type of thing...I just love my
Union Pacific diesel switcher.  It's tough, speedy and can pull just
about anything I have on the rails these days.  Besides that, it can
outrun and wear out my cats, another bonus...

Decals make its appearance more realistic than stickers and the
realism is what makes my lego train hobby even more fun for me.

Thanks

Sam Pusch

My 2 cents,

Carrie