 Trains / 4079
Re: Favorite Lego Train?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 04:54:52 GMT

I'll just say this. I have an HP 2100. That's a 600 dpi  REAL laser
printer. So far I have printed all instructions fresh. No photocopies.

Hmm, somehow I think this HP 2100 is a little more powerfull and usefull than
the HP 2100 I learned to program on... (that HP 2100 was essentially a PDP-8
clone).

This post just jumped out of the Lugnet summary listings and begged to be
responded to...

FUT lugnet.off-topic.fun

Frank