 Trains / 4091
Re: Favorite Lego Train?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 18:05:50 GMT

For all people who bought a hopper before I made instructions part of the
package I am offering a printed set for 5 bucks including postage. Your choice
of 1 up (19 pages) or 2 up (19 pages on 10 pieces of paper, reduced to fit).

How about for people who didn't buy a hopper but want a set of instructions to
build one?

Russell