 Trains / 4017
4016  |  4018
Subject:
Favorite Lego Train?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 02:35:16 GMT

Greetings:

I realize this is a simplistic question but what is your favorite Lego Train
set?

I am mostly a Lego Castle and Pirate collector but I was looking to get into
Lego Trains.   I have noticed a few train sets that look good but I was not
sure.  So I thought I would ask you all.

Please let me know what is your favorite set and why?  (Sounds like a high
school assignment, sorry.)

Currently the only Lego Train set I have is a very incomplete 7722 4.5v with
the battery car beyond repair.

(That reminds me if anyone has a 4.5v battery car that they would want to part
with please let me know too. : )  )

Thanks

Sam Pusch