 Trains / 31373
31372  |  31374
Subject:
The newer magnets...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2011 03:17:04 GMT

Since I see people around here I better join in!  And I figure you should never
be afriad to ask a "newbie" question, since who wants to spend all day searching
old forums, and if I want to know there may be others...

I haven't purchased any new train sets for quite a while and have yet to really
see or play with the new magnet system that came out in the couplers a couple
years ago.

Now that they have been around a while I would be curious to know what people
think of them.  Are they as good as the old?  Even better?  What are the
advantages or disadvantages?  Thanks!

-Matt :)