 Trains / 31598
Re: The newer magnets... // "Photos or it didn't happen."
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2012 10:15:25 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Matthew J. Chiles wrote:

   Now that they have been around a while I would be curious to know what people think of them. Are they as good as the old? Even better? What are the advantages or disadvantages? Thanks!

-Matt :)

Getting back on a very old topic (“since we all know that a picture is worth a thousand of words” - “Photos or it didn’t happen.”):

Hope you enjoy (despite of destroying LEGO parts) + Leg Godt!

See more pictures of my models at www.brickshelf.com

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: The newer magnets... // "Photos or it didn't happen."

(...) Thanks for showing off the "guts". I had a chance to try out the new magnets last weekend at the alleged train show in Portland with my Maersk train pulling about 5 cars on the layout. In real life, on a 45 degree "S" curve after a wide 90 (...) (12 years ago, 1-Mar-12, to lugnet.trains, FTX)