 Trains / 30372
Re: Dalylight train, Southern Pacific Coast
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 2008 05:48:49 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mathew Clayson wrote:
   Thanks to a very timely arrival of engraved parts from Tommy Armstrong, I was able to finish the assembly of my Coast Daylight passenger cars at the NMRA show last week. • ... I also still need to finish my Steam engin for pulling these cars. For the show I used my Black widow GP9, coupled to another barrowed from Bruno in the SCLTC.

Very nice, it is great to see the old consists alive again in Lego and the Daylights were just crying to be done. The lettering looks great and I can’t wait to see how your GS4 turns out.

So how did you manage to get the non-articulated cars so close together around the curves, also using the spring brick?

Benn