 Trains / 30363
Re: Dalylight train, Southern Pacific Coast
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:28:16 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mathew Clayson wrote:
   Thanks to a very timely arrival of engraved parts from Tommy Armstrong, I was able to finish the assembly of my Coast Daylight passenger cars at the NMRA show last week.

All photos and cad files on Brickshelf after moderation: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=311464

Mathew:

Spotlighted!

Wow! I love that articulation work and the way you did your bogie plates. Some ideas there that I have not seen before. The bricks Tommy did look great and I love the color scheme of these cars. Thanks for the link to the ILTCO library too. I always forget that is there. A lot of good information is contained within.

Nice work!

-Dave

ToT-LUG