 Trains / 30371
Re: Dalylight train, Southern Pacific Coast
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 2008 00:23:27 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mathew Clayson wrote:
   Thanks to a very timely arrival of engraved parts from Tommy Armstrong, I was able to finish the assembly of my Coast Daylight passenger cars at the NMRA show last week.

   Mathew Clayson BAYLTC

This is an absolutely stunning passenger train. The articulation of the cars looks awesome and the engraved bricks work beautifully.

The GP9 looks a little out of place and I’m a big fan of steam so I’m eagerly awaiting to see the steam engine you’ll have pulling this work of art.

Cale