 Trains / 29275
Re: PRR T1 #6110
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2007 06:23:41 GMT

Sorry for replying to my own message, but I just realized that I posted in plain text instead of formatted text... another victim of the late-night internet gremlins. Re-posting the pictures below:

Brickshelf pictures once moderated.

Link to Brickshelf folder once moderated: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=249902