 Trains / 29293
Re: PRR T1 #6110
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2007 18:10:30 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ted Andes wrote:
   Sorry for replying to my own message, but I just realized that I posted in plain text instead of formatted text... another victim of the late-night internet gremlins. Re-posting the pictures below:
SNIP

Looks great, Ted. I’m glad you followed through in completing it in real life. Along with you creating the Dreyfuss Hudson, this is another engine that I’d like to build that you beat me to :)

I don’t have anything constructive to add that Ben already hasn’t, he’s pretty much summed up everything for me. I plan to build this sucker 8-wide, though, so I can’t steal your great boiler nose design. I also plan to build it with all four pairs of drivers fixed to the body (as it was in real life) so your wheel design doesn’t help me there, either. Pity, I do so enjoy taking the easy route.

Great job!

--Tony