 Trains / 29292
Re: How much does a weight brick weigh?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2007 16:33:35 GMT

Q: How much would a weight brick weigh, if a weight brick could weigh weight?

A: Pretty much half of what I needed.  I got two weight bricks today, and while
they may not be the exact perfect amount of counterbalancing, they are
sufficient for the task, and the project I was working on is now nicely
balanced.

Interestingly enough, they don't seem to be filled with lead as I'd originally
suspected (environmentally friendly?).  I held one up against one of those
little round LEGO magnets, and it sticks, so it's either iron or steel inside.