 Trains / 29276
Re: ILTCO Web Site and Database
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2007 09:49:29 GMT

[ ... snipped ... ]

Mike,

Does this affect mailing list subscriptions? If so, we need to get any
NMRA club
reps to re-sign up soon.

-Jeramy

No, the mailing lists are hosted on a different server.  There was no
information from Northstar that there were any problems with the mail
server.

Mike

--
Mike Walsh - mike underscore walsh at mindspring dot com