 Trains / 29288
Re: ILTCO Web Site and Database
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2007 00:50:41 GMT

"Paul Sinasohn" <singlow2@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:JKB9xC.p5G@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.trains, Mike Walsh wrote:

I had a dump of the database from last November which has now been
restored
and the ILTCO site is back online.  Unfortunately, anything which
transpired
between Novemver 2006 and a couple weeks ago has been permanently lost.

If there are any email messages that need restoring or resending, I
probably
have them archived. Let me know if you need them.

Paul Sinasohn
BAYLTC/BAYLUG
LUGNET #115

Thanks for the offer.  The e-mail archives are fine, they were on a
different server, it was just the database (unfortunately) which was lost.

Mike

--
Mike Walsh - mike underscore walsh at mindspring dot com