 Trains / 28398
Re: TSRR #500 and the Texas State Railroad Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 21:24:08 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Clifton D. Chambers wrote:
   Anthony,

I enjoyed seeing your model of the steam engine, thanks for sharing. Remember all of our creations are a work in progress. And that’s the great thing about LEGO building. You and your post may have done more for the TSRR than you realize. I never knew such a program existed there. My next trip back to Texas, I hope they are still operating. I am forwarding this information on to a few others as well and I am hoping that others on LUGNET will do the same. Keep up the good work.

Clifton

Thanks, I’m glad you liked it! I sure hope I’m able to help them out with what little I can do. Both the towns of Palestine and Rusk, not just the employees of the park, depend on the tourism. Thanks for spreading the word!

--Anthony