 Trains / 27891
Re: Building the Christmas Train 2006: Set 10173 - brief report & pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2006 15:39:26 GMT

True it doesn’t have instructions for adding a 9v motor, but its still a very nice set. Oh and speaking of 9v motors, I made conversions in MLCAD for 9v and 12v motors. One drall back though, it doesn’t allow for adding a power cable for a light since the buffer plates sit on top of the power connectors(for both motors). Enjoy and happy building!

LDraw files:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/3dbricks/trainmodels/10173_engine_9v.ldr

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/3dbricks/trainmodels/10173_engine_12v.ldr