 Trains / 27864
Re: Building the Christmas Train 2006: Set 10173 - brief report & pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2006 21:44:13 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jason J. Railton wrote:
   How well does the triple wheel set on the engine take corners and points?

Like Jordan I found that triple wheel sets work fine as long as the wheels are close together. However, with my breakdown crane, I found that it did increase the rolling resistance somewhat in corners, so your trains will slow down more than normal.

ROSCO