 Trains / 27856
Re: Building the Christmas Train 2006: Set 10173 - brief report & pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2006 16:01:46 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Klaas H. Meijaard wrote:
I start with my conclusion:
If you look for a very nice Christmas present, for yourself or for your kids: go
buy this Christmas Train!!!

I could not resist to buy this nice set at the Brand Store in
Oberhausen-Germany. I build it, and made some pics.

I'm unclear on whether the 10173 Christmas Train set will become available to
the general public later this fall via Shop at Home.  Does anyone have
authoritative information regarding this?

Thanks,
Jordan