 Trains / 26649
Re: SpeedRail TGV Thalys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 14:56:09 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:

BS Gallery

Like my NY Subway train, this one is designed to be easily adjusted to using the IR battery train system as well as the standard 9V system. It uses the close coupling technique of Jason Allemann and his door design too I think.

Stellar work, Tim. I don’t have time to say much nor to comment on all your recent and impressive works, so my enthusiasm and admiration stated here is intended broadly. I’ve been lurking and enjoying your constant stream of new MOCs.

later,

James Mathis