 Trains / 26646
Subject:
SpeedRail TGV Thalys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 22 Jan 2006 18:25:50 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

Ran across some photos of this train (1, 2, 3, 4) the other day and thought it rather neat: a Thalys TGV in different colours. The real thing was to run between Sydney and Canberra but cost too much so never happened.

BS Gallery

Like my NY Subway train, this one is designed to be easily adjusted to using the IR battery train system as well as the standard 9V system. It uses the close coupling technique of Jason Allemann and his door design too I think.

Please let me know what you think.

Tim

Re: SpeedRail TGV Thalys
Like my NY Subway train, this one is designed to be easily adjusted to using the IR battery train system as well as the standard 9V system. It uses the close coupling technique of Jason Allemann and his door design too I think.

Stellar work, Tim. I don’t have time to say much nor to comment on all your recent and impressive works, so my enthusiasm and admiration stated here is intended broadly. I’ve been lurking and enjoying your constant stream of new MOCs.

later,

James Mathis

Re: SpeedRail TGV Thalys