 Trains / 26000

Subject:
Indian EMU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 9 Oct 2005 23:07:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Dear all,

Continuing my love of building trains from countries off the beaten track I present an Indian EMU. These run as commuter service in Mumbai and other Indian cities.

front carriage front detailing folder when moderated

The front of this train has a typical livery while the sides are decked out a completely different advertising livery. This is quite prototypical as can be seen in this picture of the real thing.

This model was built in one day as part of a challenge with another AFOL who didn’t fulfil there side of the bargain. Please make any suggestions or criticisms you like as I would like to improve it.

Thanks,

Tim

Re: Indian EMU