 Trains / 26010
Re: Indian EMU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 09:10:38 GMT

I hear that!

So tell us more about this one day challenge thing?

Since Samarth has outed himself elsewhere in the thread you know who it was with
now. Basically Swami and I had been talking about building a train (this one for
me and the Ghan in eight-wide for him) for a while so I suggested half-jokingly
that we had 24hrs to come up with something. Since I like a challenge and had an
empty Sunday I decided to see what I could do. I recommend trying a 24hr build
challenge to anyone as it's a good way to force yourself to build those unusual
projects you might otherwise not get around to.

Tim