 Trains / 26004
Re: Indian EMU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 03:34:55 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:

   This model was built in one day as part of a challenge with another AFOL who didn’t fulfil there side of the bargain. Please make any suggestions or criticisms you like as I would like to improve it.

Oi! I said I’d do the 8 wide Ghan as soon as I can! *shakes fist* just you wait till the 14th!!

   Interesting. The prototype seems rather squat (much wider proportionally than your model), can you try to lower the height of this model at all to achieve that look?

The EMUs run on 5ft 6in gauge track. In addition to this, they’re wider than regular stock too.

Tim, nice model, a contest winner if I ever saw one, but I have to say... you wasted your time making gangways (or whatever they’re called) between the coaches. They don’t exist in real life.

Legoswami