 Trains / 26011
Re: Indian EMU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 13:51:48 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:

   What I enjoy is trying to capture the look of something with the extra challenge imposed by limiting myself to six-wide

Sure, but you can’t defy the laws of geometry, Captain! The shape of the loco is clearly a rectangle, so if you chose to limit yourself and create it 6 wide, then (as Lar pointed out) it needs to be a lot shorter. So short, in fact, that it will no longer be minifig scale.

You know, even TLG breaks the “rules” now and then and creates 6 wide cars and 8 wide rolling stock... ;-)

JOHN