 Trains / 23423
Subject:
Motorized Switch using Monkey Motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 23:10:44 GMT

Hi All,

Here’s an update of one of my earlier motorized switch designs. This design utilizes the new-style monkey(1) motor instead of the traditional Technic mini motor:

Building diagrams can be found at my BrickShelf folder:

Cheers,

Mark

(1) “Monkey” motor because it first came in this set:

    4094 Motor Movers
253 elements, 0 figures, US$40, 2003
LEGO > SYSTEM > Inventor

The actual part number for the motor is 47154.

Re: Motorized Switch using Monkey Motor