 Trains / 17077
Re: Santa Fe Cars - now on lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 07:20:54 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jake McKee writes:
In lugnet.trains, Kecia Hansen writes:

It seems, they have been taken off the website again. Perhaps bacause of
incorrect description???.

See http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=17033

Yikes! We actually made a mistake when we initially posted the cars. We are
working on a fix and the cars should be live again shortly, if they aren't
already!

Jake

Hello Jake,

I just wanted to ask about pricing of the Santa Fe coaches:

I have heard about a 5-waggons-kit for a discount price of 148$. Is that true
and what is the number to order?

For Germany that kit has already been announced for 179 Eur (obviously the
price we pay for the absence of Mega-Bloks in Europe, since 1Eur = 1$)

But there is no number for the kit available in the German part of S@H also.
If I now pre-order my five cars: will they cost me the 200 bucks or do I get
the discount price of 179 Eur? (Same for US-Folks: will the first buyers now
have to pay 5x35$=175$ instead of 148$ when the discount will have been
announced?)

Kind Regards,

Ben