 Trains / 17046
Re: Santa Fe Cars - now on lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 18:05:43 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Kecia Hansen writes:

It seems, they have been taken off the website again. Perhaps bacause of
incorrect description???.

See http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=17033

Yikes! We actually made a mistake when we initially posted the cars. We are
working on a fix and the cars should be live again shortly, if they aren't
already!

Jake

---
Jake McKee