 Town / 9476
Re: New Brown Town Buildings (pics)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 01:42:44 GMT

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:JDu4uz.Kq4@lugnet.com...
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=6920
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/J-2/TCLTC/Buildings/thumb/0000000945.jpg_thumb.jpg>>

We have lengthened the Thomas section of the TLCTC layout, and so we
needed to
build a few more buildings to fill in the gap.  Nothing earth-shattering
here,
but I did have some fun with them:

John:

I really like the buildings.  Two suggestions on the small building: (i) you
might want to consider offsetting the front door to one side and putting
another window in beside it - that would give the impression of a first
floor apartment (this just looks like an apartment building); and (ii)
underneath said window you could create a window at ground level to imply a
basement.

Tim