 Trains / Train Organizations / TCLTC / 80
Re: New Brown Town Buildings (pics)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2007 02:28:50 GMT

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:JF5zLD.4DC@lugnet.com...
[snip]

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2388887 HERE> is a pic of
the
revision taken at our train show exhibition this past weekend.

Thanks again!

[JOHN]

John:

Thanks for posting the picture.  The brown building looks so sweet!

Tim