 Trains / Train Organizations / TCLTC / 66
Re: New Brown Town Buildings (pics)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 16:30:32 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, Jason J Railton wrote:
   Being an old hand at this (i.e. before LEGO saw the light):

may I suggest using bigger bricks just next to the headlight bricks, and interlock them inside the building? You won’t win any interior design awards, but it will keep you sturdy.

Jason R

Sorry I don’t quite get what you mean here. I’d like to try this technique but my brain is not seeing how you do this. Do you have any pictures of the WIP or illustratioins of how these go together?