 Trains / Train Organizations / TCLTC / 65
Re: New Brown Town Buildings (pics)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 15:22:58 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, Jason J Railton wrote:

   may I suggest using bigger bricks just next to the headlight bricks, and interlock them inside the building? You won’t win any interior design awards, but it will keep you sturdy.

Oh, yeah, you’ve done the same thing. I like it. It’s a great effect.

Now, I have interlocked the brown with my tan to keep the front face sturdy, but I don’t see how you can make the headlight bricks any sturdier-- what more can they bind to other than themselves?

JOHN