 Town / 8847
Re: Brownstone (but, it is tan)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2006 19:03:17 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
When we first saw the recent firetruck set with the fenders (?) I knew I wanted
to use those parts for lintels on a building.  I thought they were nearly
perfect.  I wish they were attached to a plate rather than a brick, but I made
it work anyway, here:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=173207>

I am very happy with the way this building turned out.  Building three wide
windows was a little challenging as it affected the whole building.  Getting the
door to line up was a little tough.

Feedback and thoughts are appreciated.

Nice. This was one of the "secret" buildings from last month, right? It came out
sweet.

(SL, TFS) ++Lar