 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3280
3279  |  3281
Subject:
Brownstone (but, it is tan)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2006 15:56:55 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

When we first saw the recent firetruck set with the fenders (?) I knew I wanted
to use those parts for lintels on a building.  I thought they were nearly
perfect.  I wish they were attached to a plate rather than a brick, but I made
it work anyway, here:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=173207>

I am very happy with the way this building turned out.  Building three wide
windows was a little challenging as it affected the whole building.  Getting the
door to line up was a little tough.

Feedback and thoughts are appreciated.

thanks,
Jonathan