 Town / 8848
Re: Brownstone (but, it is tan)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2006 19:06:40 GMT

In lugnet.town, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
When we first saw the recent firetruck set with the fenders (?) I knew I wanted
to use those parts for lintels on a building.  I thought they were nearly
perfect.  I wish they were attached to a plate rather than a brick, but I made
it work anyway, here:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=173207>

I am very happy with the way this building turned out.  Building three wide
windows was a little challenging as it affected the whole building.  Getting the
door to line up was a little tough.

Feedback and thoughts are appreciated.

Nice. This was one of the "secret" buildings from last month, right? It came out
sweet.

Yes it was.  Thanks!  The other one is coming along, very slowly. . .

Hope you're well.

Jonathan