 Town / 772
Re: I need some advice....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 14:36:33 GMT

How about double-sided sticky tape (or foam mounting pads) to hold the
baseplates to teh table. Quick and easy.

Kevin

My experence in gluing came from attaching _heavy_ bridges to my bookshelves,
and I didn't want them to move...so, I glued a 1x8 to the top of my
bookshelves, and then attached the bridge to that.  Double sided tape would be
a better solution if you intend to retreve the lego when you are done with it.

On my current layout, I use screws through the track to hold down the 2
baseplates by the door, for the bridge to align with.

James