 Town / 765
Re: I need some advice....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 03:11:35 GMT

Kela Akira Kitkowski <> wrote in message news:Fr708q.MKB@lugnet.com...
Thanks, and who said about attaching a train? This is a countryside • scence!!
Just some Town and Paradisa Sets put on a tabletop and arranged to be abit
spread apart. I think my comment on saying i'm using my Model Railroading
Skills kinda threw you off.

I pretty much use any excuse possible to add a train (or some other tracked
vehicle) to any LEGO model irrespective of how rediculous it might be.  They
have trains in the coutryside!  Ok Ok - Maybe some people don't feel that
trains are REQUIRED for a town layout (see
http://members.home.net/bhamilto1/city2.htm)  Don't be denying yourself the
urge to place a train in the middle of an otherwise idylic countryside.  It
will make a very artistic gesture - the industrial vs. the pastoral!!!!

Just ignore me :)

I wish I had some Paradisa sets...

The table will be flat (with maybe some rolling hills here and there), • painted
green, and maybe to make sure nothing happens, the edges will have a • railing
(last one is just an idea at this point). I wish I could post a pic • somewhere
of my idea, but my Picture Software is throwing a hissy-fit right now.

I currently have a setup of a Harbor Scence, with 3 Launch & Load Seaports
smashed together, some odd wateer craft, and a few rails sprouting here • and
there to show a Piggyback/Fishyback service. Still trying to expand it as • I
speak.

The benchwork was the same as my Model Railroad setup. Of course, the Lego • one
is aganst the walls (In a corner) so the walls kinda provide some
protection.

I'm too lazy to put my stuff on a table.  I just put it on the floor.

My cousin's place, wherever it is going to be setup, I have to expect that • it
might be open the four sides.

Oh well, I'll figure it out somehow...