 Town / 770
Re: I need some advice....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 02:17:37 GMT

James Brown wrote:

How about gluing "sacrificial" pieces onto the table.  Green 1x6 plates, or
such like (now that they are more common!) could be glued onto the table where
you want to locate a baseplate.  Then, take a 2x4 plate, and attach it on top
of the 1x6 and the baseplate.  Presto, no movement.

How about double-sided sticky tape (or foam mounting pads) to hold the
baseplates to teh table. Quick and easy.

Kevin
--
Personal Lego Web page:
eBay auctions:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/